Need a DUI Lawyer?

Happy New Year from the California DUI Lawyers Association!

If you need a DUI Lawyer, use the FIND A LAWYER button on our website.

You can then search by COUNTY or for a specific CDLA member by name using the alphabetical listing.

Additional information about membership or sponsorship of our 35 year old Association can be obtained by contacting our Executive Director Dr. Roger C. Andersen at [email protected]



Share this post:

Comments on "Need a DUI Lawyer?"

Comments 0-5 of 0

Please login to comment